Ad

Monday 11 February 2013

Keeping promises - Charlotte ready to sleep with Nigerian Men For cup win.

I am glad to inform you all that charlotte who promised to have sex with 3 nigerian men should Nigeria wins the Nations Cup just sent the message below.

"As you know I made a promise before Nigeria played Burkina faso in the final of the AFCON. A lot of people said i was lying but I have just come on here now to let you know that I will be fulfilling my promise and I am now looking to meet the guys and fulfil my promise. ''

'' I will send you pictures of me and whoever I chooses when we meet. The process of choosing is simple. Leave your comments on here or send me a private message via my email - lauraeyecandy@yahoo.co.uk''

''I know alot of people would like to know why I am doing this. well I have always dated Nigerian guys and my ex partner was Nigerian, we lived together for 3 years before we broke up. We have a son together who is now 2. i have visited Nigeria (Lagos to be precise) on 7 different occasions and I love it, from the food to culture, hence why I have made nigeria my second home. I can also speak yoruba too. Wait till I make a video of myself speaking yoruba and it will be posted on here and naijapals ''
 
So guys there you go. Goodluck and do not release sensitive info about yourself ooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment