Ad

Tuesday 12 February 2013

I am bailing on my promise to Nigerian guys - Charlotte

The is the latest from the girl that promised to have sex with 3 Nigerian guys should nigeria wins the AFCON cup. Her reasons as sent to us;

'' I know I will get a lot of stick for doing this but I will do it anyways and I do not care what anyone thinks. Before I proceed, you should know that I have received over 380 messages since i left my email address yesterday. While some of the senders were nice, some were just horrible and only thinking with their dick.

''But one of the messages I received made me change my mind and it was from a guy  from Nigeria and because he was so nice, I have responded to him and I will like to get to know him as he seems a genuinely nice person. I have screen grabbed his message and I have attached it here so you know i am telling the truth.

'' And for those I could not respond to I am so sorry but the amount of messages i received were so much I could hardly respond to 50. So I will wish you better luck next time. I will be visiting Nigeria in the summer of this year and If I make a couple of friends among those that sent me messages, I am sure they will send you a testimony that I am for real and I do not even have to justify myself to anyone as i have been viewed on a webcam and I will send a video of myself dancing to D'banj's Oliver twist before the end of the week.

''I told you I am such a nigerian girl at heart and that is why i am attracted to nigerians in general and to those who thinks i have a disease, I do not have any disease and I can post a confirmation of that online too.

''Anyway though, I am sorry if you feel disappointed i am not sticking to my words but the thing is I will have sex with nigerian guy soon but I want that person to be special. ''

So there you go guys. She has bailed on us lol. Not that i sent her a message anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment